Old Shoulder of Mutton
Newly refurbished to provide a blend of contemporary style and traditional detailing, the Old Shoulder of Mutton provides luxury accommodation for visitors to the beautiful Peak District National Park. Within the picturesque village of Winster, ideally located for Chatsworth House, Haddon Hall, Bakewell and Matlock. With the resources you would expect of the first National Park in the UK, four pubs in walking distance and fabulous walks from the door – your break will suit all requirements, tastes and appetites. A guest lounge is also available. All bedrooms have ensuite bathrooms with separate bath and shower, Freeview TV (light), free Superfast Wi-fi, tea and coffee making facilities with fresh milk. Most of our furniture was manufactured in nearby Matlock by Indigo Furniture. The room tariff is from £125 per room per night – depending on how long you stay and in which room. Please note that we do not take children under 12 years old or pets. Julie & Steven View All Rooms
Features of the Old Shoulder of Mutton
- No smoking – Smoking is not permitted anywhere in the property.
- English spoken – Host speaks English, whether perfectly or not.
- WiFi – Free Superfast Wi-fi.
- Public transport – Within 5 miles of a bus/train station.
- Owner has a pet – we share our home with a small cat (who is not allowed in any guest bedrooms).
- Vegetarian meals – Special dietary needs – Vegetarian, Coeliac ……. available on request.