Room with the Big Bath
The bedroom is full of character which is emphasised by the local furniture. The room formed part of the function room of the old pub and was the venue for many evenings of celebration by the great and the good of Winster. The original panelling over the stone fire surround harks back to a different age. The exposed oak beam and window shutters give a great feeling of cosy security. As the name says, this room has a large double ended bath in the ensuite bathroom. It is said to be big enough to share. The bathroom also includes a separate large walk in shower.
We booked this property on the basis of its trip advisor reviews and we certainly concur with everyone else – it’s 5* & excellent. Our room was immaculately clean with a great bathroom & the breakfast was 1st class. Sam and Stephanie
Every bedroom has the following:
- Dressing table including mirror, hairdryer, hair straightener mat, emergency pack (nail file, needle and thread etc)
- Tea and coffee making facilities including a variety of teas
- Fresh milk is available in the lounge fridge.
- Touch sensitive bedside lights and digital clock
- Wall mounted 22” flat screen TV (Freeview Light channels) with DVD player
- Additional blanket and pillow
- Hot water bottle | Programmed central heating with manual override
- Bottled water & Wine glasses
Every bathroom has the following:
- Full size (or bigger) bath.
- Separate shower cubicle with temperature and pressure balanced shower mixer control.
- A window.
- Extract fan with delay “on” timer.
- Drinking tumblers.
- Dispensers of hand wash, body wash, shampoo, conditioner, hand & body lotion and foam bath.
- Bath towels, hand towels and face cloths
- Heated towel radiator and separate radiator.
- Karndean vinyl flooring.