Super Kingsize/Twin Room
The handmade bed can be configured as either twin 3ft single beds or a 6ft super kingsize bed. The tall timber headboard is designed to look the part in either layout and provides a major feature. The handmade furniture gives a contemporary yet traditional style. Built in 1873 to extend the function room, this is the largest of our three rooms. With no square corners and few straight walls, it is certainly individual. The small entrance area leads to the ensuite bathroom with all facilities.
Our room was lovely, spotlessly clean and really well appointed. Breakfast was wonderful, with lovely fresh fruit and yogurt and really well cooked ‘English’. Winster is a great base from which to explore the Peak District. We have no hesitation in recommending this little gem – one of the best B & B’s we’ve stayed in.Pam and John
Every bedroom has the following:
- Dressing table including mirror, hairdryer, hair straightener mat, emergency pack (nail file, needle and thread etc)
- Tea and coffee making facilities including a variety of teas
- Fresh milk is available in the lounge fridge.
- Touch sensitive bedside lights and digital clock
- Wall mounted 22” flat screen TV (Freeview Light channels) with DVD player
- Additional blanket and pillow
- Hot water bottle | Programmed central heating with manual override
- Bottled water
- Wine glasses
Every bathroom has the following:
- Full size (or bigger) bath.
- Separate shower cubicle with temperature and pressure balanced shower mixer control.
- A window.
- Extract fan with delay “on” timer.
- Drinking tumblers.
- Dispensers of hand wash, body wash, shampoo, conditioner, hand & body lotion and foam bath.
- Bath towels, hand towels and face cloths
- Heated towel radiator and separate radiator.
- Karndean vinyl flooring.